Yield by Nature
Yield by Nature offers products for the agricultural business (farming of plants and animals), in order to improve the yield and quality, with the goal of reducing and eliminating the chemicals needed. The products either improve immunity from the inside out or optimize the environment by means of cleaning the air. Disaster, with the smoke, stench, or mould damage we can resolve within 72 hours. Further, these products are widely applicable in odour nuisance in case of moulds, or bacteria having a negative impact on indoor air quality.
- OxyHydrogen HHO+ (works from the inside out): this HHO+ gas elevates the self-healing of living beings by optimizing the oxygen and nutrient absorption.
- Air cleaner (works from the outside): by purifying the air in (for example the nursery, storage and transport) the environment of the product will stay fresh and therefor longer in optimum condition.
- The vision of Yield by Nature is to help the agricultural sector to grow sustainably through product improvement from the inside and outside. This will make the crops resistant, so that the use of food and crop protection products can be drastically reduced. This will ensure that the increasingly stringent environmental requirements can be met more easily.
- The professional air cleaner has a robust housing and can therefore be placed in an industrial environment - for example, a cold store.
Oxyhydrogen is a gas (HHO+) that can be used for a wide range of applications. This page will explain the benefits for agriculture and horticulture. OxyHydrogen HHO+ is new! The forerunner was invented by Yull Brown (Bulgaria) 1922-1998. Many producers around the world have tried to resolve remaining issues concerning safety and health. Through our product innovation of more than 10 years it is now:
- 100% Safe and stable in precise quantity with flow control
- Constant quality
- Residue free
- Tested on plants, animals and people
- HHO+ gas has a (measurable) electric charge
- Enhanced technology
- Reliable systems
- Maintenance friendly
- Completely safe for (indoor) use
The FEY OxyHydrogen machine has been tested for one year at a bulb grower in Voorhout (NL).
- The flower bulbs are submerged for 20 minutes before planting. Making some bulbs doubled their weight.
- Wheat grass germinated 100% and fungus free.
- Cut flowers stay fresh longer.
- The results are very promising!
Ask for our extensive test document.
We are looking for nursery owners who both see the huge benefits and opportunities, and who are willing to invest in this wonderful solution.
We have seen that it works but have not yet gone further to ' fine tune ' that we like to do with you!
What you get:
- Our best effort to help you succeed
What we need:
- Sharing information on results
- Sharing enthusiasm
Make your decision safely:
- Fixed maintenance program
- Dedicated people
What is the benefit of using OxyHydrogen:
- Directly applicable durability
- Increased revenues
- Reduced outages
- Reduced fungus
- Less chemicals needed, or even none at all
- Higher income, turnover and profit
FEY air purifiers
A major advantage of the FEY Air Purifier system is that it is an active system. In an active system, the air itself is charged and does its work at the source of infection. With a passive system, (with filter), the source of infection goes into the filter and stays there, then purified air is continuously polluted by blowing past the dirty filter. The FEY air purifiers are sustainable high technology systems. Traditional systems and filters remove most particles, but lack elimination of harmful bacteria, viruses, and odours from the air.
There are different types for the home and Office environment and for the industrial environment and the models are stand-alone or in the existing air ducts.
Below you can find information on the results of removing bacteria:
|Staphylococcus aureus||98,50 % reduction|
|MRSA - Staphylococcus aureus||99,80 % reduction|
|E-Colli||98,10 % reduction|
|Bacillus spp||99,38 % reduction|
|Streptococcus spp||96,40 % reduction|
|Pseudomonas spp||99,00 % reduction|
|Listeria monocytogenes||99,75 % reduction|
|Candida albicans||99,92 % reduction|
|Stachybotrys chartarum||99,91 % reduction|